Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zoloft Oral.

2/11/2008 3:21:17 PM

Reviewer: jlfintx, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had been on Paxil for about 7 years and started losing energy. I guess when I started taking Paxil my chemistry was such that I was running on nervous energy. The Doc told me that Paxil is more sedative than Zoloft so I tried it. So far, I have more energy and feel mentally more alert. I hope to increase to 100mg after a couple weeks. I was taking 20mg 2/day of Paxil and am currently on the firs ... Show Full Comment

2/9/2008 12:29:31 PM

Reviewer: Katynanna, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
When I was first prescibed Zoloft, two months ago, the first dose was 50 mg. I went through four weeks of hell. I had back flashes of everything bad that went on in my life.At four week the doctor raised it to 100mg. I started feeling somewhat normal. Then two weeks later the med was increased to 150mg. after the second day I went back to 100mg because I felt bad again. Back flashes severe anxiety ... Show Full Comment

2/8/2008 5:01:00 PM

Reviewer: Suryna, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for mild depression and it made me feel like I was going to jump out of my skin. I was jittery and extremely nervous while taking it so I stopped it after 2 days. I felt like there were ants crawling on me and it gave me insomnia. I decided that I'd rather deal with my depression another way than to feel like this!

2/8/2008 1:02:57 PM

Reviewer: Warrantychic, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for a few months now. it seams to be working great except I have absolutely no sex drive. The thought of sex actually irritates me. This has never been an issue before.

2/7/2008 9:35:14 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed zoloft when my mother was dying from cancer and I was taking care of her ! This is the most wonderful medicine. It has relaxed me , my bad moods have gone away, and I am now a very happy person. I have had NO side effects at all with this med! I highly recommend it!

chest x-ray