Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zoloft Oral.

10/27/2007 9:07:59 PM

Reviewer: Gale, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am in the process of being weaned off Paxil after 7 years...to Zoloft. I can't say I feel anything except more depressed than ever! I had no idea switching would be so hard even though it's being done gradually. The less I took of Paxil, I start having nightmares, night sweats and an overall feeling of "lifelessness." My doctor said the dropoff was too soon from one to the othe ... Show Full Comment

10/27/2007 8:42:22 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I became violent while taking this drug. I have NEVER behaved that way before in my life but I sincerely thought I would end up hospitalized or jailed.

10/27/2007 11:11:51 AM

Reviewer: Nubian, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Very little side effects, I have been on it for 12 years. I stopped taking it once and my B/P went back up. My doctor told me I would be on it for life. I did not like to hear that I would remain on it but it truly makes life better when working a very stressful job. Until I retire, I am better with it.

10/26/2007 1:01:53 PM

Comment:
After reading previous reviews, I certainly can see we all have different metabolisms--thats why it's important to have a trustworthy and competent dr. overseeing ones treatment. A chemical imbalance is ultimately responsible for a lot of our symptoms. Apprehension about seeking help is our 1st hurdle. We shouldn't let a bad experience with any (1) drug or type of drug deter us from findin ... Show Full Comment

10/26/2007 7:26:27 AM

Reviewer: kathyros, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
i have clinical depression for years. there was improvement with a few weeks along with seeing my doctor who was treating me for depression. dry mouth is the only thing that i did't like too much. i found that scuking on mints worked good to stop dry mouth for awhile. over the years, it became less of a problem.

man rubbing painful knee