Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zoloft oral.

3/15/2016 7:47:38 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Zoloft for almost 2 years. It is very effective and definitely got rid of my depression. I don't remember any bad side effects. When I was taken off, though, I felt "real" again, and realized that I was in a "fog" the whole time I was taking Zoloft.

11/29/2015 7:30:03 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I did not want to live every single day for years of my life. After being on Zoloft for 6 months, my life changed forever. I now am happy about living and am rarely sad. I want to do so much with my life. I want anyone who is depressed to please consider it, it could change your life too.

10/8/2015 6:24:10 AM

Reviewer: Sertraline 100mg, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Sertraline /Zoloft 100mg for 5 yrs. Pros - helped ease panic attacks, stress and a very debilitating depression that plagued me most of my life. Immensely life changing, I can honestly say I have never been more happier, positive and optimistic about my life. Cons - I gained weight.

9/23/2015 9:59:16 PM

Reviewer: Lexi, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Loved Zoloft. It worked perfectly for me. Only downside is it caused me to grind my teeth at night really bad. I would wake up with blood in my mouth and my jaw was unbearably sore. I had to stop using it because of the physical pain in my jaw, but otherwise I would not have switched to celexa. It works much better.

8/18/2015 2:22:23 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)