Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zoloft.

12/11/2007 6:19:29 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was changed from being on Celexa for years to Effexor XR, this increased my anxiety and had strange dreams-after five months I was placed on Zoloft and my anxiety went through the roof~the shrink wanted to increase the doseage to 200 mgs, I was on 150 mg she did not think the increase in my anxiety was related--I no longer see her and have decreased my doseage to 100 mg and have less anxiety, st ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2007 7:59:03 PM

Reviewer: connie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My dr put me on this med b/c of situational depression. My husband of 7 wks had just abandoned me and my mother died of cancer a couple wks later. Initially I was hesitant about taking the full dose of medicine, so I just took half. When I increased the dosage, I broke out in hives on my stomach, under my arms and inside of my legs--all the fun places. I've switched now to another med. so ... Show Full Comment

12/9/2007 6:16:22 PM

Reviewer: Emkatt, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
12/8/2007 11:00:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
When I first started and when I changed doses, I felt naseaus and had a lot of gastrointestinal problems, after a couple of weeks, those subsided and I felt a lot better, plus I wasn't depressed.

12/8/2007 9:34:22 PM

Reviewer: k, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.