Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zoloft.

11/5/2007 2:29:16 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was 18 when I was first told to take this medication. Maybe a month after taking it I started to get the feeling I needed to take more in order to get out of the Zombie like state i was in. That lead to my eventual overdose and hospitalization from the "side effect" known to cause adverse reactions. This medication made me more depressed then ever. i don't recommend it at all.

11/5/2007 12:12:21 AM

Reviewer: a-one, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Being on Zoloft is like the diffrence of day and night. I also wondered about weight gain with this medication?

11/4/2007 11:04:11 AM

Reviewer: Scorp1108@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
For the short time I have been taking Zoloft, I have seen improvement in my symptoms of depression. I have been on this medication for 3 months & noticed improvement within 3 weeks. As time goes on I am feeling more like my energetic self again. As well, I do not suffer any side effects from Zoloft. This medication works for me.

11/2/2007 9:45:34 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have to say it worked better than anything else I'd taken, but that's not saying much since the others didn't do a thing. As a matter of fact, some of them made my depression worse. Going off Zoloft was a nightmare, as I saw tracers every time I moved my head. I decided it was better to live with my depression than keep taking ineffective drugs.

11/2/2007 6:42:04 PM

Reviewer: unknow, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
very distraught - severe night sweats to where I was waking up soaked - sheet were soaked - dont recommend it

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.