Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Minoxidil Top.

5/6/2014 9:41:59 AM

Reviewer: cactuslady, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I've been using it only 2 weeks, but must quit. Like one other reviewer. I am starting to have constant numbness in hands and feet, including lower legs and arms. It won't go away. It interrupts my sleep. Plus mild dizziness has started. For me, this is a dangerous drug. I am tossing the rest.

4/11/2014 1:43:09 AM

Reviewer: Hotttt1, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Well I have been using this products for 1 month and a few days but Believe me no side effects bugged me or no serious things scared me. Well It didn't improve anyhing in my hair till now but one thing it did is clear off blisters of my head that I used to have.. May be it takes time to show results so I will stick to it... Well I know one thing coming to this stage took me 4 years and a few m ... Show Full Comment

9/30/2013 11:19:40 PM

Reviewer: Dennis, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used minoxidil for three weeks and started to feel numbness in my fingers and toes and heart flutters while i was laying now...Never noticed any hair growth maybe i needed to use the product longer but it wasn't worth the risk.It went out with that weeks garbage.

9/14/2013 12:27:27 AM

Reviewer: Bobbi Jo, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I experienced incredible dizziness with the room spinning around me. I quit using it AT ONCE.

9/6/2013 8:28:42 PM

Reviewer: Mrs. MacDuff, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Saw growth at forehead after 3 mos. A year later my hair was fuller and my scalp no longer showed through. I have used minoxidil 2% without difficulty while flying etc. No negatives. Very pleased that my doctor prescribed it. I dab on with a small cotton ball X2 per day. Very easy.