Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of minoxidil Top.

9/30/2013 11:19:40 PM

Reviewer: Dennis, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used minoxidil for three weeks and started to feel numbness in my fingers and toes and heart flutters while i was laying now...Never noticed any hair growth maybe i needed to use the product longer but it wasn't worth the risk.It went out with that weeks garbage.

9/14/2013 12:27:27 AM

Reviewer: Bobbi Jo, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I experienced incredible dizziness with the room spinning around me. I quit using it AT ONCE.

9/6/2013 8:28:42 PM

Reviewer: Mrs. MacDuff, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Saw growth at forehead after 3 mos. A year later my hair was fuller and my scalp no longer showed through. I have used minoxidil 2% without difficulty while flying etc. No negatives. Very pleased that my doctor prescribed it. I dab on with a small cotton ball X2 per day. Very easy.

8/25/2013 2:00:12 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I started to use the product only for 6 weeks and noticed all the hair has grown back in the small patch where it was balding. It's amazing! I'm not sure what will happen if I discontinue now that my hair has grown back, but I don't want to risk the benefits I've achieved by stopping using it. So I'll keep using it. Any advice?

6/4/2013 11:43:23 AM

Reviewer: ScooberDoober, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I never had psoriasis until I started using this product