Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nicoderm CQ TD.

2/6/2013 12:52:45 AM

Reviewer: smokefree, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Thank you so much for this product. I was able to break the habit before dealing with the nicotine addiction. I am 52 and have been smoking since I was a teenager. I have been smoke free now 39 weeks. The program helped.

12/27/2012 10:04:33 PM

Reviewer: JohnnyB, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I have used this product 3 separate times in my life. I have been an on/off smoker for around 18 years. The fist time I used the product I was smoke free for a year. The 2nd time, I was smoke free for 3 years. I am now using the product again for the 3rd time. In fact, it is much easier this time. The bottom line is that you are better off wearing a patch than smoking anyway. This helps gre ... Show Full Comment

10/10/2012 10:17:25 AM

Reviewer: Marie2531, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am only on day 3 and have had some pain in my arm from the placement of the patch. My stomach gets upset at times. I have had a very hard time getting to sleep and I remove the patch about an hour before bed. Still I feel better and can already breath better and I no longer smell like an ashtray.

8/30/2012 7:35:55 AM

Reviewer: Sun4Fun, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on the 21mg patch for a week and it really seems to be working. It is one week today, but yesterday I began to feel sick to my stomach, headache and numbness/coldness in my right arm. I did not put the patch on today to see if it subsides, so far, still feel sick. I also take a multi-vitamin, calcium and Wellbrutrin daily. Could this be contributing to my feeling this way. I sti ... Show Full Comment

8/7/2012 3:22:41 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
long time smoker. used patch for about 3 hours. got a burning sensation in my arm and itchy. pain in the arm. took the patch off and it has been off for several hours and it stills burns and i still have pain in the arm.