Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nicoderm CQ transdermal.

9/15/2013 5:40:15 PM

Reviewer: karlad3333, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    As soon as I used Nicoderm, I felt nauseous, headachy and had tingling in my arm. I decided to take it off and immediately felt better. I started with Step 2 because I smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day so I was pretty disappointed. I wonder if I can just use Step 3? Maybe I got nicotine overdose. I really want to use the patch because I have heard great things about it.

9/4/2013 1:49:45 PM

Reviewer: Bail face, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Made a promise to my children that I would quit smoking for them. Instead of buying smokes, picked up the patch and it has been working well. It irritates my skin sometimes, but I'm sure it's nothing compared to the damage smoking does, so I won't complain. I'm confident with the patch I will quit, and to my surprise I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to quit. I wish ... Show Full Comment

8/13/2013 7:14:32 PM

Reviewer: deborah, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I still have the urge to have something in my hand. at times.

5/6/2013 4:53:43 AM

Reviewer: bett031, on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    it works!! only day 3, but have no desire to smoke...but the dreams...so vivid...may use only day time

4/28/2013 10:55:33 PM

Reviewer: kiddysgirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    im constantly deaing with muscle tension since i started using these patches and i cant even find out if its a side effect or not and its scaring me and no one wil tell me anything if they do say something they keep telling me that its withdrawl from smoking but i read about it and there not on here its getting rediculous and im tired of dealing with these symptoms and no one saying anythign