Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nicoderm CQ transdermal.

1/17/2016 1:17:34 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ive been on the patch for 5 days with small cravings. I do have pains here and there from the patch but I can deal compared to the other issues smoking has caused my friends and family.

8/17/2015 2:55:15 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor has me on the patch as well as Wellbutrin. I find that as long as I'm not around other smokers, I don't really even get cravings. Even when I'm around them, its not so much the cravings as the behavioral issues that I'm having to work on. Overall, I find this to be very effective and recommend it to anyone trying to quit.

8/13/2015 10:40:36 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
First day today! No cravings at all, but heavy headaches and weak muscles. I'll continue, I can better deal with the side effects instead of cancer and all other health issues smoking does to me! Sorry for my English ;-)

5/27/2015 8:17:17 PM

Reviewer: Kat, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Day 5 as a non-smoker and only mild, quick cravings. Have done a lot of behavior modification as well. Noticed another poster commented about an odor. I am experiencing this, but only when I sweat. Dirt is a good description. I have horses so I am doing barn work every day, and at first I thought it was just from the barn work. It's not. I think it's the nicotine (maybe), toxins (?) ... Show Full Comment

5/4/2015 2:54:52 PM

Reviewer: Butch, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It works better on my buttocks, not the arm. I no longer get deep cravings, but some quick light ones which go away fast. Smoked all my life ....