Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nicoderm cq td.

11/4/2013 4:27:26 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
vivid dreams , problems sleeping

10/23/2013 5:24:38 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am now on day 51. I was a pack and one-half per day smoker for about 45 years. I chose the patch because I feared getting sick if I smoked and had the patch on. I feel so much better. Would highly recommend!

9/15/2013 5:40:15 PM

Reviewer: karlad3333, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
As soon as I used Nicoderm, I felt nauseous, headachy and had tingling in my arm. I decided to take it off and immediately felt better. I started with Step 2 because I smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day so I was pretty disappointed. I wonder if I can just use Step 3? Maybe I got nicotine overdose. I really want to use the patch because I have heard great things about it.

9/4/2013 1:49:45 PM

Reviewer: Bail face, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Made a promise to my children that I would quit smoking for them. Instead of buying smokes, picked up the patch and it has been working well. It irritates my skin sometimes, but I'm sure it's nothing compared to the damage smoking does, so I won't complain. I'm confident with the patch I will quit, and to my surprise I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to quit. I wish ... Show Full Comment

8/13/2013 7:14:32 PM

Reviewer: deborah, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I still have the urge to have something in my hand. at times.