Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nicoderm cq td.

11/11/2013 11:42:21 PM

Reviewer: gindreams01, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It seems to work. It is willpower also with the habit part. I am still on level 1. So far so good, no problems.

11/6/2013 12:58:03 PM

Reviewer: Danalynn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
No way I could have done it without this. I did cheat and use a hypnosis CD when I go to sleep and an e-cig with the no-nicotine cratridges, but all in all, the patch was the reason I've been smoke-free for 6 weeks!

11/4/2013 4:27:26 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
vivid dreams , problems sleeping

10/23/2013 5:24:38 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am now on day 51. I was a pack and one-half per day smoker for about 45 years. I chose the patch because I feared getting sick if I smoked and had the patch on. I feel so much better. Would highly recommend!

9/15/2013 5:40:15 PM

Reviewer: karlad3333, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
As soon as I used Nicoderm, I felt nauseous, headachy and had tingling in my arm. I decided to take it off and immediately felt better. I started with Step 2 because I smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day so I was pretty disappointed. I wonder if I can just use Step 3? Maybe I got nicotine overdose. I really want to use the patch because I have heard great things about it.