Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nicoderm cq td.

11/6/2011 8:54:02 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the third time I used this porduct. I've smoked for 38 years. This time I have been without a cigarette for 57 days. It works for the nicotine habit but I still once and a while want a cigarette fot the time habit. The patch is great but evertime before I quit because I get a itchy rash at the site of the patch. This time I didn't care and stuck with it.

4/8/2011 3:31:49 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I put the patch on full strength for 4 weeks and weaned down to final step and have now been quit for 3 months today. This does work for the nicotine withdrawals but psychologically you have to try other things. I was a smoker for 35 plus years and I am very excited about quitting. Thanks Nicoderm CQ

4/7/2011 12:23:28 PM

Reviewer: SmokeFolk, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried quitting cold turkey, nicotine gum, gradually weaning off, and taking welbutrin. I was going to try hypnosis if the patch didn't work, but the idea of subliminal messages scares me, be it effective or not. Luckily the patch has provided amazing results. 4 weeks w/o a cig. Here are some bullet points from my experience so far: -constant nicotine(patch) is better for me, rather t ... Show Full Comment

2/25/2011 12:24:05 PM

Reviewer: lorrfroh, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I smoked for 45 years--1 pkg/day. Using this product helped, but you must want to stop. I stopped mainly to improve health and appearance. Smoking made me feel stupid, and I consider myself pretty intelligent. It isn't easy, but it can be done with this product, self-discipline and determination.

2/21/2011 4:00:03 PM

Reviewer: cigarbabe, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used this product hoping I would be able to finally quit smoking. No such luck. This product gave me rashes hives and made me crave cigarettes just as much as always. I cut done for two day in 2+ years of using this awful product. None of this companies products worked for me as a smoking cessation aid. What finally worked was an eGo kit from cignot.com! ecigarettes rule!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.