Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nicoderm CQ transdermal.

11/6/2011 8:54:02 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This is the third time I used this porduct. I've smoked for 38 years. This time I have been without a cigarette for 57 days. It works for the nicotine habit but I still once and a while want a cigarette fot the time habit. The patch is great but evertime before I quit because I get a itchy rash at the site of the patch. This time I didn't care and stuck with it.

4/8/2011 3:31:49 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    I put the patch on full strength for 4 weeks and weaned down to final step and have now been quit for 3 months today. This does work for the nicotine withdrawals but psychologically you have to try other things. I was a smoker for 35 plus years and I am very excited about quitting. Thanks Nicoderm CQ

4/7/2011 12:23:28 PM

Reviewer: SmokeFolk, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have tried quitting cold turkey, nicotine gum, gradually weaning off, and taking welbutrin. I was going to try hypnosis if the patch didn't work, but the idea of subliminal messages scares me, be it effective or not. Luckily the patch has provided amazing results. 4 weeks w/o a cig. Here are some bullet points from my experience so far: -constant nicotine(patch) is better for me, rather t ... Show Full Comment

2/25/2011 12:24:05 PM

Reviewer: lorrfroh, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
    I smoked for 45 years--1 pkg/day. Using this product helped, but you must want to stop. I stopped mainly to improve health and appearance. Smoking made me feel stupid, and I consider myself pretty intelligent. It isn't easy, but it can be done with this product, self-discipline and determination.

2/21/2011 4:00:03 PM

Reviewer: cigarbabe, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I used this product hoping I would be able to finally quit smoking. No such luck. This product gave me rashes hives and made me crave cigarettes just as much as always. I cut done for two day in 2+ years of using this awful product. None of this companies products worked for me as a smoking cessation aid. What finally worked was an eGo kit from cignot.com! ecigarettes rule!