Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Compazine oral.

2/24/2015 8:11:50 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    The only anti nausea/vomiting drug that works for me. None of the new ones do. Never had a side-effect other than getting a bit tired. Hard to tell if that is from med. or event; probably both.

8/8/2014 4:05:30 AM

Reviewer: KITTYKAT, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    POSITIVE,WORKS QUICKLY

8/5/2014 2:24:11 PM

Reviewer: DownwCompazine, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I suffer from severe chronic migraines and my doctor prescribed Compazine. The first time I used it, I was extremely tired. I slept nearly 24 hours straight. The next time I took it, I took half a pill and it did nothing. I took the other half a couple hours later and took a four hour nap. I started get neck cramps and I couldn't keep my head up. Two hours later, the cramps were worse and inst ... Show Full Comment

7/22/2014 1:25:01 AM

Reviewer: J, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Don't even think of taking this drug! I took it for three days in the hospital after I got food poisioning, but after I got home I got lock jaw from it. Husband brought me home and went back to work before my symptoms started. I called him, screaming in pain to come home. When he got home I was having to hold the inside of my jaws open with my hands to keep them from collapsing. I almost ... Show Full Comment

5/21/2014 5:56:39 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have CML and the med I take makes me very sick in my stomach sometimes. When that happens I just take one pill and within a few minutes I feel fine again.