Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of pramipexole Oral.

7/4/2010 5:18:05 PM

Reviewer: Sylvia, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had restless legs for about 30 years, so far this medication is helping my legs, I had taken it several years ago, had to change due to head and hand shaking. But it is the only medication left that is helping the legs, so far the shaking is not to bad. I also take premidone for the shaking, which helps.

2/18/2010 4:07:24 PM

Reviewer: clarise, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
taken with baclofin gave me the first relief i have had from pain and able sleep

1/27/2010 1:38:48 PM

Reviewer: flash, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Before taking medication , I could lay awake 2 to 7 hours a night and maybe get 1 to 2 hours of sleep every night I hated to go to bed . Now after one month on the medication I easily sleep 6 hours to 8 per night . Only pill an hour before bed , and it has been life changing .

1/23/2010 2:33:44 PM

Reviewer: Kathy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had RLS ever since I became pregnant with my daughter 23 years ago. I could not sleep because my muscles in my thighs were so uncomfortable. I would have to fall asleep with my legs criss cross apple sauce. I have tried many medications with no help. My doctor perscribed this medication and my life is back. I take one in the morning and 2 at night about 30 min before I go to bed because it ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2009 12:15:57 PM

Reviewer: cheapskate863, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Mirapex for a couple of years now and can not believe the difference!! If I miss a dose I feel like crawling the walls again!! I take one pill, .25 mg, in mid afternoon and one in late evening. My doctor changed me to Requip because it is available in generic and is less expensive but it is nowhere near as effective, I have to take one pill, .5, early afternoon one early evening and ... Show Full Comment