Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mirapex Oral.

12/27/2012 11:28:32 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Extreme Discomfort in Calves when Sitting or Lying Down
11/22/2012 10:22:28 AM

Reviewer: missy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
the very bfirst time i took it i had bad headache and vomiting.just the first night after that it has been fine and im sleeping great. my sister also experienced this the first time she took it.i take one mg to help with rls possibly due to a back injury.

10/26/2012 6:52:25 PM

Reviewer: Cunrxs, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Terrible drug. Worked well to relieve restless legs, but quickly induced deep drowsiness and confusion. Very scary. I stopped taking the drug and do not recommend it at all for anyone living alone.

6/12/2012 11:45:27 PM

Reviewer: saved, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I did not know what i had (RLS) until i mentioned my severe symptoms to my neurologist during my "migraine" appt., but it (RLS) was so bad I couldnt sleep without hot pads on both legs and ice packs on my back after intensive leg exercises, often several times a night. I was becoming desperate. He prescribed .25 mg Mirapex, which worked the first night. I felt my life had been saved. ... Show Full Comment

10/4/2011 4:49:42 PM

Reviewer: Deed22, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this med for about a year now and at one point a few months ago I wasn't sure if it was actually working for me or not given that I take 3 other meds at bedtime. I decided a couple of months ago to stop taking it to see if it works for me. I didn't take mirapex for 2 days, yes it works for me for sure. I had so much pain. It works for me.