Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mirapex Oral.

7/29/2008 1:05:04 AM

Reviewer: albrigs, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
As long as I take it 2-3 before bed, I'm ok. I started on lowest dose, but have had to have dose raised 3x's. I'm at 1Mg. now, But going to ask for it to be raised again--if I try to nap during day or even just relax, legs start jerking. It does help me sleep, so I'm happy. After researching, I found out its hereditary(I have it and so does my mom & daughter. I also found ... Show Full Comment

7/27/2008 8:46:37 PM

Reviewer: Anna, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am blown away by the effectivness of this medication for RLS and cramps in my calves. The first night I took it I has some problems sleeping but even though I slept less, I felt 1000% better the next day. I had more energy, I was more focused, I was able to concentrate more and my productivity at work was greatly increased. I would definitely recommend this medicine to anyone who feels like the ... Show Full Comment

7/10/2008 12:26:59 AM

Reviewer: Mimi510, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I started this drug, I was up every night with RLS - absolutely miserable and at the end of my rope. I have had RLS since I was 18 (now 52) and docs all told me it was in my head until just a few years ago. I have called this my miracle drug. I am, though, concerned about side effects that involve gambling and unusual behaviors...

6/20/2008 3:25:20 PM

Comment:
I use this for RLS and t works very well but I am very concerned about side effects, especially neurological ones. I feel uneasy about taking a drug that treats Parkinson's disease but it works so well that I don't want to discontinue use.

6/17/2008 10:41:52 PM

Reviewer: Jjessieshell@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had the condition refered to as "restless leg syndrome" since I was a teenager I am now 66 years old. The problem has been getting worse. When I found out there was a medicine the would releive this condition I was very interested. I finally asked my doctor to prescribe the medicine for me and I am so glad I did because the relief is amazing.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.