Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mirapex Oral.

7/29/2008 1:05:04 AM

Reviewer: albrigs, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
As long as I take it 2-3 before bed, I'm ok. I started on lowest dose, but have had to have dose raised 3x's. I'm at 1Mg. now, But going to ask for it to be raised again--if I try to nap during day or even just relax, legs start jerking. It does help me sleep, so I'm happy. After researching, I found out its hereditary(I have it and so does my mom & daughter. I also found ... Show Full Comment

7/27/2008 8:46:37 PM

Reviewer: Anna, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am blown away by the effectivness of this medication for RLS and cramps in my calves. The first night I took it I has some problems sleeping but even though I slept less, I felt 1000% better the next day. I had more energy, I was more focused, I was able to concentrate more and my productivity at work was greatly increased. I would definitely recommend this medicine to anyone who feels like the ... Show Full Comment

7/10/2008 12:26:59 AM

Reviewer: Mimi510, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I started this drug, I was up every night with RLS - absolutely miserable and at the end of my rope. I have had RLS since I was 18 (now 52) and docs all told me it was in my head until just a few years ago. I have called this my miracle drug. I am, though, concerned about side effects that involve gambling and unusual behaviors...

6/20/2008 3:25:20 PM

Comment:
I use this for RLS and t works very well but I am very concerned about side effects, especially neurological ones. I feel uneasy about taking a drug that treats Parkinson's disease but it works so well that I don't want to discontinue use.

6/17/2008 10:41:52 PM

Reviewer: Jjessieshell@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had the condition refered to as "restless leg syndrome" since I was a teenager I am now 66 years old. The problem has been getting worse. When I found out there was a medicine the would releive this condition I was very interested. I finally asked my doctor to prescribe the medicine for me and I am so glad I did because the relief is amazing.