Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mirapex Oral.

8/17/2008 2:54:11 AM

Reviewer: janice woods, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
restless leg syndrone has become worse. is there any chance there is benedryl in this medication as i am allergic to it. my legs are so restless i can not sleep.

8/5/2008 10:42:48 AM

Reviewer: De Dr, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have gained 12 pounds while taking this medication. My RLS is mild most of the time so I am thinking about stopping it to see if I can loose the weight and hope the RLS does not come back.

7/29/2008 9:35:15 PM

Reviewer: mrbells29, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i am still trying to figure out if this is a narcotic or non narcotic , does anyone know where i could find this info besides consulting a doctor....

7/29/2008 1:05:04 AM

Reviewer: albrigs, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
As long as I take it 2-3 before bed, I'm ok. I started on lowest dose, but have had to have dose raised 3x's. I'm at 1Mg. now, But going to ask for it to be raised again--if I try to nap during day or even just relax, legs start jerking. It does help me sleep, so I'm happy. After researching, I found out its hereditary(I have it and so does my mom & daughter. I also found ... Show Full Comment

7/27/2008 8:46:37 PM

Reviewer: Anna, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am blown away by the effectivness of this medication for RLS and cramps in my calves. The first night I took it I has some problems sleeping but even though I slept less, I felt 1000% better the next day. I had more energy, I was more focused, I was able to concentrate more and my productivity at work was greatly increased. I would definitely recommend this medicine to anyone who feels like the ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?