Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mirapex Oral.

6/1/2008 6:26:25 AM

Reviewer: Tolie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
A miracle drug for my RLS.........don't know what I would do without it!!

5/26/2008 8:30:36 PM

Reviewer: Tommi, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Take it for RLS. Started at .25 for 4 days then .50 which worked for about two months. Dr. changed to 1.0 which worked for about one month. Now I'm at 1.5 and concerned about why it seems to only work temporarily. Dr. indicated he thinks I'll end up around 2.0. No side effects. Has anyone else had this experience?

5/23/2008 10:05:13 PM

Reviewer: betseyshodges, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had RLS for 40+ years. Have been taking Mirapex for 3+ years - started with 0.5mg and am now taking 1.5mg and occasionally 2mg if my whole body is tense. I sleep well most nights and have had no side effects. It has changed my life!

5/20/2008 8:49:29 PM

Reviewer: terisey, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I first took requip for primary RLS but that quickly became ineffective. I am taking .50 of mirapex nightly and found that it works most nights. Although if I have had any alcohol it becomes ineffective. I also have movement during the day so my doctor has started me at .25 in the mornings also. No side effects, other than I do get spacy during the day occasionally. Anyone experience any Park ... Show Full Comment

4/18/2008 4:10:03 PM

Reviewer: mpatie852, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Mirapex for almost 2 years, for RLS. It seemed to be working, however I also suffer from sleep apnea and fibromyalgia. I have been taking 2mg before bed. For the last 6 mos or so, I've been telling the Drs that I have periods of just spacing out, or "falling asleep". Could happen during a conversation, at a red light etc. They associated it with the apnea. I recen ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.