Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mirapex Oral.

6/20/2008 3:25:20 PM

Comment:
I use this for RLS and t works very well but I am very concerned about side effects, especially neurological ones. I feel uneasy about taking a drug that treats Parkinson's disease but it works so well that I don't want to discontinue use.

6/17/2008 10:41:52 PM

Reviewer: Jjessieshell@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had the condition refered to as "restless leg syndrome" since I was a teenager I am now 66 years old. The problem has been getting worse. When I found out there was a medicine the would releive this condition I was very interested. I finally asked my doctor to prescribe the medicine for me and I am so glad I did because the relief is amazing.

6/1/2008 6:26:25 AM

Reviewer: Tolie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
A miracle drug for my RLS.........don't know what I would do without it!!

5/26/2008 8:30:36 PM

Reviewer: Tommi, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Take it for RLS. Started at .25 for 4 days then .50 which worked for about two months. Dr. changed to 1.0 which worked for about one month. Now I'm at 1.5 and concerned about why it seems to only work temporarily. Dr. indicated he thinks I'll end up around 2.0. No side effects. Has anyone else had this experience?

5/23/2008 10:05:13 PM

Reviewer: betseyshodges, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had RLS for 40+ years. Have been taking Mirapex for 3+ years - started with 0.5mg and am now taking 1.5mg and occasionally 2mg if my whole body is tense. I sleep well most nights and have had no side effects. It has changed my life!