Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mirapex Oral.

2/7/2008 2:07:07 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Mirapex for a few years now and have found it to be very effective in treating my RLS. I have however had the dose increased to 1 mg at bedtime. Initially I started at the lowest dose. I only take it at bedtime{1/2 hr before bed}. At times I do have breakthrough restlessness. Along with drug I take a pain medication at betime. This combination works very well. I have tries Requ ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2008 9:08:55 AM

Reviewer: PharmaGirl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Mirapex for my RLS which I've had for over 4 years. This is the first medication that I tried. I do experience nausea, vivid dreams and my whole body spasms when I first fall asleep. It's still too early to determine whether this is helping me, as I am having trouble staying asleep, and when I am awake, my legs need to move. I've been on it nearly 2 weeks.

2/4/2008 5:06:20 PM

Reviewer: De De, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
my Dr just prescribed this drug for my Rls and I am afraid of the side effects: nightmares,nausa..anyone have any side effects..he started me at .125 mg.

1/6/2008 9:54:12 AM

Reviewer: miss bella, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Mirapex has given me relief for approx. 9-10 hours after taking this medication. If iI feel the tingling in mt legs I usuually take it a bit sooner.

1/3/2008 11:20:33 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medicene for about three years. I do belive that my body has run its course with this drug, and will most likely be changing prescription drugs in the near future. I however believe that the span of time in which this drug takes care of me without any side-effacts far outweighs the end of its span.