Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mirapex oral.

3/27/2008 12:15:54 AM

Reviewer: JAMC, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take .5mg about an hour or 2 before bedtime. Most nights it works. I've found if I perform leg exercises right after taking the drug, it starts to work faster & works longer. I usually do a minimum of 500 leg lifts 1 night & pedal or walk at least 2 miles the next night. On a bad night more exercise seems to help. If I don't exercise in the evening, the drug doesn't work ve ... Show Full Comment

2/20/2008 3:50:12 PM

Reviewer: De De, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Mirapex for over 10 days and have seen no improvement in my RLS whatsoever.I am hoping that it is just too soon. I have not had any bad side effects.

2/7/2008 2:07:07 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Mirapex for a few years now and have found it to be very effective in treating my RLS. I have however had the dose increased to 1 mg at bedtime. Initially I started at the lowest dose. I only take it at bedtime{1/2 hr before bed}. At times I do have breakthrough restlessness. Along with drug I take a pain medication at betime. This combination works very well. I have tries Requ ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2008 9:08:55 AM

Reviewer: PharmaGirl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Mirapex for my RLS which I've had for over 4 years. This is the first medication that I tried. I do experience nausea, vivid dreams and my whole body spasms when I first fall asleep. It's still too early to determine whether this is helping me, as I am having trouble staying asleep, and when I am awake, my legs need to move. I've been on it nearly 2 weeks.

2/4/2008 5:06:20 PM

Reviewer: De De, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
my Dr just prescribed this drug for my Rls and I am afraid of the side effects: nightmares,nausa..anyone have any side effects..he started me at .125 mg.

Does your kid have symptoms?