Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Armour Thyroid Oral.

3/3/2015 12:10:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Underactive Thyroid
11/23/2014 5:31:03 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Underactive Thyroid
11/12/2014 12:00:16 PM

Reviewer: Caitibug. , 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am finding this drug extremely helpful, my levels have increased and are improving greatly! I cannot appreciate this medicine anymore. It has helped me feel more comfortable with myself because it has helped me lose weight.

11/11/2014 4:52:58 PM

Reviewer: AofWI, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I feel normal for the first time in a long time and my hair is not falling out anymore. Because I have a friend that is a naturopath, she has been able to muscle test me for the correct dose, so I have not had the difficult time some have had at finding the right level. I went to a clinic that practices alternative medicine along with western medicine because the average doctor doesn't seem to ... Show Full Comment

11/9/2014 7:02:59 PM

Reviewer: tilley, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Armour Thyroid 30 mg in August, I am now on 120 mg. I didn't see much difference in the way of improved energy until I got up to 90 mg. And then it was like magic! Like others I felt like I got my life back! I struggled with my doctor for 3 months before he finally decided to give Armour Thyroid a try for me. My tests showed "normal" like so many others. It has made ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?