Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Armour Thyroid Oral.

7/1/2014 8:05:06 PM

Reviewer: Lietje, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I had a terrible reaction to synthroid. Armour thyroid was recommended 15 years ago. Still take it today (1gr a day) with great results. It controls my blood sugar also. I am very pleased with this medicine.

6/29/2014 1:49:43 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started with 60. The dose may be too low.

6/21/2014 10:25:38 AM

Reviewer: colfrm, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
6 wks on it now.My appetite has seriously increased, physically stomach growling mid afternoon, like never before. I gained wt on synthroid and it looks like I will with this stuff too. I went off the synthroid and my hair fell out in clumps. When I started Armour, hair loss stopped but now I want to eat everything in sight. That's not good either. Who said taking this stuff helped you los ... Show Full Comment

6/19/2014 6:59:36 PM

Reviewer: tinabop, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had struggled all of my teenage years with weight gain, even with my bubbly active demeanor. Finally went to a homeopathic doctor who LISTENED to my symptoms and agreed that it could possibly be my thyroid all these years that was not functioning which is not allowing me to lose weight. Test came back showing that I was in fact Hypo (or Hippo...LOL!!!) So at the age of 37, I was finally put o ... Show Full Comment

5/30/2014 2:54:06 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was on synthroid for 8 years, and felt like crap all the time even though my labs were normal. I begged my doctor to switch me to Armour since I heard good things about it. I still feel tired, but the brain fog, being extremely cold, hair falling out etc has complety gone away. I feel amazing compared to before. :)

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.