Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Armour Thyroid Oral.

6/13/2009 11:25:57 PM

Reviewer: happyhomemaker, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Armour is a blessing. Brought energy back to my life. My doc said Armour better at getting rid of retaining fluid than synthetic. I have a problem converting T4 to T3. Some synthetic throid medicine is t4 (from what I understand..I am no doctor)...I would still have problems converting it to T3. From what I understand, the cells use T3. Armour has T3 and T4. My new lease on life!

5/29/2009 9:50:58 AM

Reviewer: heypoynter, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My energy level is up and my hair is coming back in. Depression is also doing better.

4/7/2009 12:02:10 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor initially prescribed synthroid, which was TERRIBLE. I had horrible side effects! Finally after meeting with my doctor again, she prescribed armour. What a difference! It's like night and day... so much better!

4/4/2009 8:01:51 PM

Reviewer: rose1971, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Took almost a whole month to start feeling any changes in my body, one thing that I have noticed is that I haven't got a period yet. I am not pregnant, other than that I am sleeping through the night, eating better, less moody and irratable, skin is better,my hair is not falling out as much. My migranes have seemed to disappear, YES!!! Other than a missed period this is a great medicine!!

3/26/2009 4:22:59 PM

Reviewer: P, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I am allergic to synthroid and itch all over have digestive problems,weight gain, my hair breaks off dry skin can't sleep memory problem and constipated. I want to try the amour but my endo won't prescribe it. How can I try it?

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.