Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Armour Thyroid oral.

8/19/2009 4:39:18 PM

Reviewer: sharon v, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    It is the only thyroid med. that has worked for me. I am upset that I wont be able to use it, due to it being taken off the market.

8/19/2009 10:57:49 PM

Reviewer: Molly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I am horrified, I took synthetic thyroid and became bedridden three and a half months from sever reaction. I began taking Armour and it was wonderful, now I don't know what to do I cannot get my prescription filled because the company stopped producing it. My neck is swelling and I have no medicine and doctor said nothing she can do. Please does anyone know of anything else? I have Hash ... Show Full Comment

8/13/2009 8:43:02 AM

Reviewer: Phlilly, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Yesterday (8/12/09), I called the manufacturer of Armour thyroid. Their recorded voice message states that MOST dosages of Armour Thyroid are not presently availabe (all the lower dosages), and will not be available until at least the end of September. I am due for a refill of my prescription (I take both 15 MG and 30 MG tablets). My pharmacy contacted multiple other pharmacies to try to get th ... Show Full Comment

8/11/2009 4:00:03 PM

Reviewer: kathleen, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken this drug for 54 years and now my physican wants to change me to a synthroid pill. I do not want to change. I am 83 years old.

8/11/2009 8:46:36 AM

Reviewer: booky, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    For the first 18 months it was wonderful. After dealing with synthroid this had been a godsend. Now suddenly I am back to the same side effects of synthroid. I am hot non-stop, have trouble sleeping and I have gone past irritable to rage. What have they done to the medicine?????????????????????