Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Armour Thyroid Oral.

8/25/2008 8:34:38 PM

Reviewer: Arlene, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Levoxyl as well as Synthroid for many years until someone told me about Armour..I found a doctor that perscribed it for me...it was great!!! but the pharmacy told me that it was discontinued...can someone please tell me is it is....I'm actually scared...I don't want to feel bad again...

8/10/2008 11:22:02 PM

Reviewer: Elizabeth, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was 27 when diagnosed with hypothyroidism.... way too young for the POOR quality of life I was experiencing. I had 2 young children, one still an infant, yet had NO energy to care for them. My doctor put me on Synthroid, which helped me for a grand total of 1 month. When ALL of my "hypo" symptoms returned, plus some new ones, and a higher dose of Synthroid didn't touch them, I knew ... Show Full Comment

8/3/2008 8:38:13 PM

Reviewer: risawinner, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took 100mg of Synthroid from 1993-2006, and had many unpleasant side effects-profuse sweating, hair loss, itchy eyes,extreme moodiness,joint pain, weight gain etc. My doctor only lowered the dose when I insisted and was without thyroid medication from 2006-2008. I felt much better,until recently, I would tire easily. I recently went to a new doctor who prescribed a low dose of Armour. I felt mor ... Show Full Comment

8/3/2008 8:23:50 PM

Reviewer: Crunchers, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking Armour. I had all the classic symptoms of Hypothyroidism. Also, I've developed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome due to hypothyroidism. Hopefully, this drug will help everything and make me feel 1000 times better than I have been feeling. Extra bonus is that this medication is cheap!!!! Only cost me $1.54 with insurance for 30 day supply.

7/30/2008 4:47:51 PM

Reviewer: Liz, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)