Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prosom oral.

1/9/2013 11:50:10 AM

Reviewer: MOE10134, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication seems to get to me sleep but does not keep me asleep. i am up at least once or twice in the middle of the night. There is one benefit, that when I try to go back to sleep ProSom assists me in falling back to sleep. Other sleep aids would keep me up once I was up. It still takes a while before kicking in to fall sleep.

3/22/2012 12:32:15 AM

Reviewer: annie, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i used this over 10 years ago and I want to try it again as I now have more severe insomnia. I can't shut ddown my thoughts to get me to sleep. but take it even i hour before sleep and make sure you don't have to leave home for about 10 AM , It does makeme feel sluggish. It did worl and I want my new Doctor to let me try it again.

6/14/2011 2:25:35 PM

Reviewer: miinsane?, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking 3mg for quite some time and it worked pretty well but now I am starting to feel that half asleep feeling during the day I read some other peoples' reviews and they seem similar. No other sleep med. works for me I may just have to lower my dose.

3/1/2010 11:14:31 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is an effective sleep medication 2 mgs for me...no side effects. workes within 30 min or so. This is more of a medication if you have anxity and your mind cannot relax or turn off. It relaxes you so you fall into a gentle sleep. I have had jobs where I worked 8-4, 4-12....and the 12-8 shift. And I suffered from insomnia besides the shift chages. This was years ago. I was prescribed Secon ... Show Full Comment

11/23/2009 6:46:10 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken it for three months now and have now taken half pill because I also take topamax with it and I was feeling druged in a.m. I have no side effects with this pill as I did with ambian. and it is cheap. It does take awile to work tho. The first week it worked fast, after that it slowed way down., but it does put me to sleep in a few hours.