Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Banalg topical.

11/5/2014 12:09:53 PM

Reviewer: Diamondslots, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
This is the best I have used this for years Been looking to buy this at any price

10/18/2011 1:38:45 AM

Reviewer: miggie518, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Wow this is unbeliveable that forest pharmaceuiticals stopped making this great product.It sells itself no need advertise it's the best thing on the market. I am an emergency medical technician I have 2 herniated disks on my back from lifting patients into the back of the bus. And this works wonders my mother told me about this product she has been using it for years we can no longer find it a ... Show Full Comment

7/1/2011 6:03:12 PM

Reviewer: TLC, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Does anyone know why was this product discontinued? Is there a similar & effective substitute? Forest Pharm. (Mfr) doesn't recognize this product on their site any longer. I wonder if they would offer a lifetime buy? I, for one, would buy a case or two if I could find it!

3/6/2011 8:05:33 PM

Reviewer: Keith, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
After 70 years of use, my wife & I find that this product is the best ever. We get instant, soothing relief without burning and there is just a short lived mild fragrance that doesn't irritate the eyes.

4/30/2010 7:19:34 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Banalg is so effective for me. I use it whenever I have aches or pains. A older man introduced me to Banalg and now I am hooked! After a good workout I rub Banalg on my sore muscles and get instant relief. I have also heard from people that Banalg works great on arthritis

man rubbing painful knee