Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dulcolax bisacodyl oral.

1/1/2012 5:38:19 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took two pills around 7:30 last night and woke up an hour or two ago with terrible stomach cramps. I still haven't been able to go. I hope something happens soon. Maybe my stomach will start to feel better.

12/6/2011 2:35:49 PM

Reviewer: Heather W., 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Well, it made me have a bowel movement and then for the next 4 hours I felt like my intestines were being ripped open by Aliens. I am dehydrated and any thing I drink or eat shoots out of me like a fire hose with very painful cramping. Do yourself a favor and do not use this product.

11/23/2011 7:16:57 AM

Reviewer: Jojomajojo, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've always had issues having a bowel movement rabbit turds as I call them when I have them .. I only have bm' s once every 2 weeks it seems so I was ready to finally get full relief. I took 3 went to sleep woke up and a couple hours I felt cramps that told me yeaa I have to use the restroom.. Finally relief and until I felt total relief.. First solid then alot of loose stool and water cam ... Show Full Comment

11/19/2011 5:21:16 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Overnight relief? More like up all night with little relief. Could not fall asleep after taking 2. After 2 hours started to feel nauseous with intense stomach pain. Experienced dry heaving and cramps!!! Not worth it!!! I'd rather be constipated!

11/18/2011 6:22:14 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had not had a BM for days even after taking a stool softener. Took 3 pills around 6:30 in the evening. I had slight cramping around 11 pm, Slept the entire night. The next morning at 5 I got up for work about 45 minutes later I felt more cramping and had my first BM. Entire process of going took until 2 pm. You will get up to go frequently. When I felt the cramping that was my que to go the bath ... Show Full Comment