Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dulcolax bisacodyl oral.

1/29/2012 9:07:05 AM

Reviewer: Scruz88, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My boyfriend and I decided to take the pills because of not having BM for about 2 days! He took 3 pills and I took 2 pills at around 6pm! At around 10pm I get this intense cramp and feeling of nausea, ran to the bathroom and did produce a BM but I was in so much pain and felt like I was literally going to past out on the bathroom floor! Worst feeling I ever been through! I went back to sleep and w ... Show Full Comment

1/1/2012 6:49:54 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Well. After 11 hours, the pills finally worked. I've been throwing up and having diarrhea for the last hour. At least my stomach doesn't hurt quite as bad anymore. I just wonder when I'll stop having diarrhea.

1/1/2012 5:38:19 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took two pills around 7:30 last night and woke up an hour or two ago with terrible stomach cramps. I still haven't been able to go. I hope something happens soon. Maybe my stomach will start to feel better.

12/6/2011 2:35:49 PM

Reviewer: Heather W., 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Well, it made me have a bowel movement and then for the next 4 hours I felt like my intestines were being ripped open by Aliens. I am dehydrated and any thing I drink or eat shoots out of me like a fire hose with very painful cramping. Do yourself a favor and do not use this product.

11/23/2011 7:16:57 AM

Reviewer: Jojomajojo, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've always had issues having a bowel movement rabbit turds as I call them when I have them .. I only have bm' s once every 2 weeks it seems so I was ready to finally get full relief. I took 3 went to sleep woke up and a couple hours I felt cramps that told me yeaa I have to use the restroom.. Finally relief and until I felt total relief.. First solid then alot of loose stool and water cam ... Show Full Comment

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.