Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of dulcolax oral.

5/27/2009 4:03:12 PM

Comment:
I searched this medication because after I took it I thought I was going to die. I am glad to know other people had the same side effects. The medicine did work but not without horrible pain and sweats!! I still feel nauseous after 24hrs.

5/27/2009 1:53:26 PM

Reviewer: HD, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Last night, I took 2 pills at around 7pm. By 9pm, I was doubled over with horrific cramps. By 10pm, my bowels were 100% liquid. By 10:30 pm, I was completely emptied out (and exhausted!). I feel fine today, but it was NOT worth the cramps! I won't take this again.

4/8/2009 10:45:39 AM

Reviewer: scf85, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I use this medication very infrequently when I become constipated. Took 2 before bed and at about 2AM woke up running for the bathroom. After 20 min of cramps, sweats, and hell, I finally walked back to the bedroom and proceeded to pass out right in the middle of the floor. Needless to say, might find something else.

2/5/2009 11:10:45 PM

Reviewer: petropix, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took one Dulcolax pill at bedtime. Four hours later awoke to serious stomach cramps. I had also taken a tablet of aspirin (about 200 mg) for a headache. In the morning an extreme swelling and pain in my eyes (size of dinner rolls), concurrent with sore throat and continued stomach cramps. I've never had any problems with aspirin, but appear to have had an allergic reaction in combination wit ... Show Full Comment

1/26/2009 11:14:23 AM

Reviewer: Samstger, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had a hyetal ulcer. Originally the first doctor gave me cimendine and librax. My second doctor said librax causes constipation. I don't know the dosage. It is a small yellow pill. Usually 2 do the trick. Always there is some cramping, but to me that is a sign I will soon go to the bathroom. Only once it didn't work, but I think that's because I took Miracid, an anti acid, a few hours ... Show Full Comment