Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levsin/SL SL.

11/20/2013 2:40:47 PM

Reviewer: CLEH, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had burning and diarrhea in 2011, unresponsive to OTC medication. I have a diverticula and my gastroenterologist thought it was probably inflamed or that I had IBS. She prescribed hyoscemine (sp)? I took it for a few days only, and it cleared up nicely. I don't remember having any of the side effects described above and was totally satisfied. I was 86 years old.

6/10/2011 7:22:04 PM

Reviewer: feeelzbetr, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
As a result of a car accident (& pending law enforcement issues), I ended up spending a month in the county's jail. A couple of days after I got out, I started having terrible diarrhea, stomach/bowel pains/cramps. This is more than I had ever experienced.I was farting/passing gas almost all day/night.It started to get a little bit more than funny (the farting part, lol).I finally couldn&# ... Show Full Comment

3/12/2011 6:34:13 PM

Reviewer: fibro.91, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was in hospital for pancreitis had my reg.colon. prod.I have been living with my pain since I had my colon partly removed 5 years ago. So now they put me on this med. to see if it could help relief some pain and it has, I still am suffering with Diverticulius no sure on spelling.

5/9/2010 2:54:00 PM

Reviewer: dizfran, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I really depend on this medication. If I didn't take it, I couldn't eat and keep a meal in me. I have to try the generic because I'm going on MediCare and I don't think they or a supplement insurance will pay for it. I don't know yet what I'll do.

12/27/2009 5:17:23 PM

Reviewer: bluecrab, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Works super great for cramps and abdominal pain - works within minutes. I stay alert for any sign of further problems and will take a Bentyl ( which works for several hours), this will almost always take care of all abdominal problems like pain & cramps, for days to weeks or until I have another flair. I am so thankful for this, abdominal problems interfere with my life. It also helps with n ... Show Full Comment