Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Patanol ophthalmic.

4/20/2010 10:28:50 AM

Reviewer: MrWestie, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    My normally bad, allergies have been greatly reduced this spring, especially when most people have said it is the worst they have seen it. Only drawback is the price, even with insurance.

4/6/2010 6:16:19 PM

Reviewer: amanda, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given a free sample last year for Patanol. I remember it working and was very happy with it. I have dry itchy and red eyes all the time.I was prescribed it this year and hate it. I now have a feeling like there is something in my eye all the time and it hurts. I wish I could get my money back. It was very expensive! I would recomend others to just go with over the counter.

10/20/2009 10:36:02 AM

Reviewer: MendAngel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was scripted this med by my eye doctor after my regular visits for eyeglasss; it is expensive and my co-pay was $40, but it was the best $40 investment I've ever made for my health. I had been suffering with a (yet undetermined) allergy for years and this provided the relief I so desperately needed. Incidently, I had tried OTC eyedrops and have determined that THEY are a waste of money.

6/30/2009 9:28:10 PM

Reviewer: Kathy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My Doctor recommended Patanol because he said that my eyes looked red. It is too expensive. My co-pay was $50.00 This medicine caused blurred vision and also my upper eyelids were puffy. I had much whether have slightly red eyes than have blurred vision and puffy lids. I did not like Patanol and thought it was a waste of money!

6/15/2009 5:51:50 PM

Reviewer: Patanol user, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    The last 3 days of use, I have developed severe dry eyes. I have had to discontinue use of Patanol and use OTC eye drops to lubricate my eyes about every 30 -60 minutes depending upon my activity. This is a great disappointment to me as the drug has been very effective for many years and also I have to pay full price for it and my hayfever season has just started. $80 wasted!

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.