Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Omeprazole Oral.

7/21/2014 2:54:48 PM

Reviewer: Steve, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It's a miracle, this drug stopped the severe acid I have had for 20 years.

7/9/2014 7:02:40 PM

Reviewer: wendyf13, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was amazed at how fast this medication worked. I feel one million times better. I love the fact that I can eat all my favorite foods again.

7/1/2014 3:52:41 PM

Reviewer: agitated, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Omeprazole does reduce the amount of acid in the stomach, but it turns it into gas that has to get out somewhere... The side effects are horrible: severe stomach cramps, gas, tired all the time. I think it has made me lactose intolerant now. Thank goodness I am not suffering worse side effects like I have read from others here. Where do I sign up to join the class-action law suite?!

6/28/2014 10:45:28 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've read the reviews of uncomfortable side effects and feel sorry for those people who have had them but grateful that I have experienced none of them. After a few years of other remedies. I finally decided to try this, and it's been amazingly effective in controlling coughing, pain, burping and general discomfort. While it's not 100% of the time and I still have to be a bit cautious ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2014 10:41:27 AM

Reviewer: dadare, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have acid reflux, bad, damage to my esop. I have been taking for several years. I take either 45 minutes to an hour before a meal(this is the preferred way)or with(which is so defeating yourself). It has worked wonders for me.