Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ceftin Oral.

10/3/2009 5:59:38 PM

Reviewer: rhinolady, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My otolaryngologist originally prescribed ceftin for me before sinus surgery. The pharmacy gave me generic ceftin before sinus surgery (10 days twice a day). No noticeable effects. After the sinus surgery, the pharmacy gave me generic ceftin again (14 days twice a day). I developed colitis (ER diagnosis). Gastroenterologist then prescribed vancomyacin and a probiotic (postop)which stopped the ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2009 10:40:19 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on amoxil for a sinus infection when it came back I had nasty sore throats every night which were gone within 24 hours of beginning this medication. It does taste horrible but I found a suggestion on another site to coat the pill in honey which works great. I don't taste the bitterness at all. It is a little rough on my stomach if I take it with milk or yogurt it seems to stop me from ha ... Show Full Comment

2/2/2009 7:02:45 PM

Reviewer: Cefuroxime, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am an allergy sufferer (dogs, mold, 3 types of weeds such as pigweed, dustmites, etc) and was prescribed this medication by my Allergist. Thus far it has helped and would recommend it for anyone who suffers from a bacterial allergy...

8/31/2008 8:55:06 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Was on Augmentin for 6 days and was getting progressively worse, my throat almost swollen shut, I starting feeling better after one day on this medication. Tastes horrible but well worth it!

8/21/2008 1:49:38 PM

Reviewer: diane_mor@msn.com, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The RX helped the sore throat, but it caused a fungus in my throat. It has made me unable to eat for several weeks. Food taste terrible. Also I have lost 6 pounds. I have had a slight fever and chills off and on.