Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ceftin oral.

4/21/2013 9:58:26 AM

Reviewer: Itchy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was put of Ceftin due to an "upper respiratory infection." (Strep culture was negative.) I stopped medication after seven days because I was constantly nauseous despite taking it with food, and sore throat, coughing and headaches did not subside after being on meds for a week. (I figured why continue to suffers on Ceftin? My ailment must be viral...) I lost my voice four days later. ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2012 5:07:06 PM

Reviewer: copperpenny, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I dont really mind the taste so much, of course I can barely taste anything considering I can't breath very well. I was prescribed this drug for Scarlet fever. I am afraid I am having early symptoms of dystonic reaction. I feel ready to crawl out of my skin and very panicky. My syptoms have started to clear up after 48 hrs of taking this drug, but now I am on my way to the ER for a benadryl sh ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2011 12:13:03 AM

Reviewer: Mary, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After 8 days of taking Ceftin. I developed severe Hives..So be careful when taking medication

10/20/2010 8:49:48 PM

Reviewer: A Patient, 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a very bad cough and my doctor prescribed me Ceftin. This drug is amazing and i felt better within a day. I neve felt nauseous and i never got sick once or had a bad reaction. Unfortunately i did hate the taste and had problems taking it with water, but taking it with milk is my reccomendation as it makes you feel better fter you take it.

10/6/2009 9:56:25 AM

Reviewer: tmemi, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicaton in the form of a pill has the most horrible tasting coating on it that leaves a bitter taste long after and is very hard to swallow because of its size.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?