Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Diflucan Oral.

10/21/2014 9:14:13 PM

Reviewer: tereina, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this pills caused black itchy circles all over my body. I have TRIED everything to make them go away. scared for life

8/31/2014 7:17:18 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had to take amoxycilin after surgery, and I got a horrible yeast infection. Went to my gyno afterwards, and she said that particular antibiotic is known to cause yeast infections. So she prescribed 2 doses of Diflucan. First dose made me nauseous, but I thought, "hey, what's a little nausea if it clears this up." Gave me a little relief. Took the second dose 4 days later, and while ... Show Full Comment

8/7/2014 11:03:31 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Got a yeast infection from a new birth control, called the doctor, got tested and they called in a Diflucan prescription. This pill is amazing! I took it once, had no side effects and noticed MUCH improvement after about 24 hours. Took the second dose 4 days later and again, no side effects at all! So much better than creams, yogert or anything OTC! Such a life saver.

4/17/2014 2:07:06 AM

Reviewer: Ruthi, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a rash on my buttocks and my Doctor thought I had a yeast infection. He gave me one 150 mg pill to take. Three days later I developed a red rash on my arms. Within 2 more days I was covered with a painful, itching rash over my body. I went to a Dermatologist and he felt it was from taking the Diflucan. I am now on a regime of Prednisone to cure the problem. I hope it works. I'll n ... Show Full Comment

4/3/2014 5:10:47 PM

Reviewer: Michele, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
This is THE miracle drug for Yeast Infections. No more messy applicators that contain creams that burn and irritate. I still cannot believe that one pill can cure a YI so quickly. If my doctor puts me on an antibiotic for any reason, I always ask, can you give me a prescription for Diflucan because as we ladies know, for me, that is the #1 reason I get YI's to begin with.

man rubbing painful knee