Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Diflucan Oral.

7/30/2011 1:19:17 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Works great for me! No complaints here :)

6/8/2011 8:07:12 AM

Reviewer: trish, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
One day after taking this medicine I developed a large 6"x6" raised rash on the back of my upper leg. The burning pain was unbearable and I had to go back to the doctor to get a steroid shot for it to start to go down. The rash left after 2 weeks but I still have a brown mark on my leg now.

5/20/2011 3:30:06 AM

Reviewer: angiejust81, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I got a terrible yeast infection after being on very strong antibiotics for a prolonged sinus infection. I tried acidophilus pills, eating and applying yogurt. Nothing helped. I tried using monistat. It helped but it didn't go away completely. Then my doctor suggested Diflucan. I noticed a huge difference in my symptoms within 12 hours. My yeast infection is completely gone now without the use ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2011 4:58:12 PM

Reviewer: mem, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this many times.I perfer it over the messy creams.When ever I take antibiotics I automatically ask for it because I know I am gonna get a yeast inf.It works quickly 1-2 days with no side effects.

2/6/2011 3:22:59 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This was quite possibly the worst experience I have ever had with a medication. Within an hour of taking the pill, I was having severe stomach pains, a headache, chills, and nausea. These symptoms lasted the entire day and night. On day 2, the stomach pains became only slightly less severe, and I had cold sweats for about 6 hours. Even on day 3, I was not completely feeling normal- there was still ... Show Full Comment