Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Fluconazole Oral.

7/8/2015 9:11:41 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this mediation gave me the worse nausea of my life. TERRIBLE. Every time I eat I get stomach pains and feel as if there is vomit in my throat. has anyone else experienced this?

2/8/2015 8:15:11 PM

Reviewer: It worked for me, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Everyone talking about this drug's side effects is describing exactly what should happen when yeast die off in large numbers. http://www.thecandidadiet.com/candida-die-off .htm This medicine worked for me and my infant daughter after a case of oral/ diaper thrush for her and nipple/vaginal yeast infection for me. The creams did not clear up the problem, but two doses of this did the t ... Show Full Comment

12/2/2014 2:11:50 PM

Reviewer: D, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Waited until I got my period to ensure I was not pregnant prior to taking prescribed Flagyl & Diflucan. In the meantime I pursued natural/homeopathic and the discharge stopped by Day 1. This is what I took : JARROW FEMDOPHILUS (oral PROBIOTIC tablets), BV Essentials prebiotic + cranberry, BV Essentials/YeastGard vaginal suppositories. Also took Garlic capsules, Spirula (chlorophyll), Vitamin ... Show Full Comment

11/29/2014 12:03:23 PM

Reviewer: R S S, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a terrible infection which caused me great discomfort and irritation. My doctor prescribed me these pills, one for each day for 3 days and my infection now is almost cured. However, I would suggest that the pills should be accompanied by a cream that can applied, as prescribed by your doctor.

11/25/2014 2:28:20 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a yeast infection to the 10th Power!!! I tried some OTC vaginal meds and definitely didn't work out for me. Seem like it got worse. Very embarrassing and uncomfortable NOT A GOOD FEELING!!! My Dr prescribed me 2 doses at 150mg each. Took the 1st pill at noon and I could really feel relief within hours. I highly recommend this pill for quick relief. Thank goodness for Fluconazole!

Does your kid have symptoms?