Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of fluconazole oral.

7/28/2009 10:58:51 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken this drug for years, with great results. Until yesterday. I took one and within 6 hours, my upper lip was swollen and my eyelids too. My face was hot and I broke out in hives over my entire body except the front of my legs and my feet. Benadryl had no effect on the symptoms. Now I have to figure out which is worse: suffering with a yeast infection, or having a rash. As a diabetic, I g ... Show Full Comment

7/18/2009 4:31:11 PM

Reviewer: mckab, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    Medication seems to have little impact on the yeast infection

6/24/2009 9:55:09 AM

Reviewer: JackieZ135, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    It takes the yeast infection away fast but I have had to take it again 2 months later.

4/21/2009 3:22:16 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My gyno found that I was on the verge of getting a yeast infection so I was prescribed to take one 150mg tablet of Fluconazole. I took it after eating (just in case). Its been 3 days now and the only side effects I've experienced are abdominal pain and my face has broken out a little. I don't know if it works/worked or not bc I didn't have any of the symptoms of a yeast infection (appa ... Show Full Comment

3/23/2009 9:16:40 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I read somewhere on using this weekly to keep yeast at bay, I take one pill weekly with excellent results. I just took in the info to my doctor and she gave me a perscription 2 years ago,and no infections.