Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of fluconazole oral.

8/21/2014 5:05:36 PM

Comment:

Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva
8/4/2014 11:38:03 PM

Reviewer: Analisa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
got yeast infection while on strong antibiotics for UTI. First pill made not difference, I'm still so itchy with lot of discharge all day long. I took another pill today, I feel some minor improvement but it is too soon to tell. I'm still very itchy/burning/redness. The medicine gave me strong tummy ache and diarrhea, made me sleepy, tired. Not sure if I want to take another one but since ... Show Full Comment

7/29/2014 10:10:17 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It has been 4 days since I took the pill, and I have had terrible stomach pain on and off the whole time - so bad it woke me in the middle of the night and I felt like getting my stomach pumped to get rid of this drug!! I will never take this again - I would rather mess with the old fashioned gook!

7/18/2014 9:28:46 AM

Reviewer: Vex8us1, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medication because I was diagnosed with MRSA and needed to be on a very strong antibiotic and usually I suffer from yeast infections while taking it. However, I have high blood pressure and control it with medication and this medicine raised my blood pressure to 187/115!!! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone taking BP meds.

6/20/2014 12:45:24 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)