Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of fluconazole oral.

11/21/2008 2:17:00 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had used antibiotics twice in about 45 days bringing on a yeast infection. I did not connect the drugs with the yeast infection. Finally realizing what happened I was suffering badly from the yeast infection and nothing was helping (creams etc.) I called my Dr. and got an rx for Fluconazole. I realized some relief within hours. After reading this site and its side effects I had experienced a ... Show Full Comment

11/15/2008 12:23:07 AM

Reviewer: jaye, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I agree with all of the people who experienced an adverse reaction. I first noticed with the generic because I had taken the brand before with no reaction. But within 10 minutes, my chin started itching like crazy. I eventually realized that it was both brand and generic and I still have discoloration on my face from the reaction. I don't recommend taking this med.

10/20/2008 1:41:26 PM

Reviewer: laural0225, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this medication caused me to have a migraine for 2 days after taking it.. It got rid of the infection though

10/10/2008 6:44:15 PM

Reviewer: kay, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started itching on my head and along my jaw first, then red blister-type welts came up, all within 5 hours of taking the first pill. It is now 24 hours later and my eye lids are getting blothches, arms, chest, everywhere except my legs thus far. Also skin is hot like a sunburn. I will NOT take another pill - ever. Hopefully, I won't get worse over the weekend. Oh yes, I did notice somethi ... Show Full Comment

9/19/2008 2:57:47 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
i'd rather take this than those nasty creams

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.