Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Encare Vagl.

12/15/2013 6:38:00 PM

Reviewer: JustTryIT, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Neither my husband or I had any burning sensation. I think this is a great product but maybe if using for the first time you and your partner should "test" it on yourselves before having sex using this product.

10/22/2013 1:56:31 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this product for more than 12 years and it has prevent me from getting pregnant. That is the main purpose to use it. The only thing I do not like is the burning sensation and also the mess after using it.

7/6/2013 10:37:00 AM

Reviewer: Mari, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I love this product. I used it when I was younger and now I am back on it. No weird sensations on me or my boyfriend. No complains and I haven't gotten pregnant so it most definitely works. I love the fact that there are no hormones involved. I am 43 now so it's a great alternative to hormones and pills which are not as safe for women my age. I used this product during my early 30's as ... Show Full Comment

6/26/2013 6:45:50 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
DO NOT USE!!! My husband can barely move after using this product! Under the tip of his penis is so so so sensitive! He felt like he was peeing glass and was screaming in pain! Don't know what to do to help the pain! I had a lot of leaking prior to and after sex ad well as constant burning during intercourse. I would not use this product again!

5/29/2013 11:48:28 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used this for years and never had an issue. My partner never complained about it either.