Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of warfarin Oral.

5/9/2009 2:58:22 PM

Reviewer: PaulaVL, Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I had back surgery with a greenfield filter implant. This was used to prevent blood clots; of which I never had. Then I had a blood clot to go through my lung. The teck found eight blood clots in my left leg. My blood now is very thick and I have small veins; if the nurse can find any at all to check my warfarin level. Then she has a hard time getting my blood out When I go to the hospital the doc ... Show Full Comment

5/6/2009 1:21:57 AM

Reviewer: WANTS TO LIVE TO 100, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After spending 2 weeks in the hospital from a PULMONARY EMBOLUS, I have been taking this medication for about 7 weeks now. Though I do have to have my blood checked (INR)level several times a week and have had to change the amount I take each day it is well worth it. IT HAS SAVED MY LIFE !! To other users, it may take a few weeks to get the levels right..HANG IN THERE.. Their was nothing worse th ... Show Full Comment

2/25/2009 12:35:02 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Blood Clot in Lung
1/20/2009 10:58:17 AM

Reviewer: Tohnna, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on warfarin for approximately 6 years. It eases my mind to know that it will help prevent another clot, however I seem to have moderate hair loss (when showering and combing my hair) and I bruise much easier. I monitor my INR weekly and still enjoy most of the foods I did before taking this medication. It is not about not eating things you like, just eating them in moderation.

1/4/2009 10:23:31 AM

Comment:

Does your kid have symptoms?