Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of chlorthalidone oral.

9/28/2010 12:08:56 PM

Reviewer: sunny, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I lost 10 pounds the first week.Have been on this for 7 weeks,lost 5 more pounds.My stomach doesn't look pregnant now,I was so bloated before.My face and eyes have un-swelled (better field of vision) and I look much younger now.I can tie my shoes without feeling like my head was going to explode and I don't have to hold my breath when I bend over anymore.I can turn my neck easier,my knees ... Show Full Comment

8/9/2010 11:41:58 AM

Reviewer: debjs, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am very glad that my B.P is back to normal, but I went through some problems with this med. I am on 25 mg.'s and the first week no matter how hydrated I was my mouth had sore, not tomention the painful cramps and diarreha . I called my Dr. and she told me to cut in half for one week and then go back to full doasage and it worked. I no longer have the mouth sores, but I do have terrible d ... Show Full Comment

7/18/2010 4:02:29 PM

Reviewer: jred, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Just started this med a month ago. I take half a pill (12.5 mg) a day along with Bystolic 5mg. I have been on HB med for 5 years and have been switched to different meds a number of times. I believe this one is giving me some stomach discomfort. I am trying to get past this, but endurance for me is usually a period of time. We'll see......otherwise my HB is running 135/90.

7/8/2010 7:45:14 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Caused me to nod off (fall asleep) when I sat still for too long. Also caused a tingling in my right arm. Had to call my doctor.

3/24/2010 10:18:03 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Causes a fast heartbeat. Same as HCTZ. Always feel like I've been running like a little out of breath and my heart is beating faster then normal.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.