Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of erythromycin oral.

9/3/2008 9:09:24 PM

Reviewer: Kelly-Lou_x, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this medicine and within an hour of taking it, the nausea, and abdominal pains started. By the second day, the abdominal pains worsened, and became unbearable. I became very bloated, and this medicine was very uncomfortable and ineffective.

3/28/2008 9:15:44 PM

Reviewer: ah, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Effectiveness, yes. Easy to use, sure, eat before taking and swallow the pill, easy. Satisfaction, NO WAY! One does and 18 hours later I was feeling much better. Then the rash started, and the itching, and then the hot sensation. I was lucky a co worker had benedryl. I do not have reactions to drugs and I really reacted to this one.

2/12/2008 11:10:40 AM

Reviewer: Suzanne, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I discovered that I was allergic to this medication. It caused a severe rash and the inability to breathe. I required emergency treatment.

11/27/2007 5:59:50 PM

Reviewer: Ann, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Prescribed by my Denist starting 2 hours before the procedure. I had requested a different antibotic, but he refused. With in 48 hours all the bad things others described and I had progressed to shock. Almost died. That this stuff away from Denists. My Internest said he never uses it because too many people have bad reactions.

11/9/2007 6:33:52 PM

Reviewer: not happy with meds, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My dentist prescribed Erythromycin 500 MG Filmtababb for me since I am allergic to pcn and sulfa. I took four tablets one hour prior to my apt. and within minutes I had severe stomach pain, nausea. It got worse all day today. I can't stand light, my sinus is so dry I can hardly breath through my nose, I have a cluster headache with pounding and pain. I can't sit or stand long without g ... Show Full Comment