Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of erythromycin oral.

1/8/2010 8:36:32 PM

Reviewer: Linni, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
avoid this medication like the plague i was given this for a root canal it has made me so ill

9/9/2009 4:58:24 PM

Reviewer: Dawn F., 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medication in preparation for a tooth extraction. However, I was lucky I made it through the dental procedure because I was so sick at my stomach. On this second day, I am experiencing severe heartburn. Plus, the gas and bloating have made working in the office today difficult if not embarassing.

4/4/2009 9:12:00 PM

Reviewer: Zimmyglrl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine made me sick from the first day I took it. When I was done taking it, I ended up back in the dr's office with nausea and a sore throat.

2/18/2009 11:57:46 PM

Reviewer: anonymous, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medicine when I came down with bronchitis. I did not notice an immediate difference and on the 2nd day of taking the pills I was throwing up everything I ate, and had severe stomach cramps. I don't usually get a reaction to medicine, but I got a real bad reaction to this one. I caleld my urgent care and asked to switch to amoxiciilan because I didn't think I could kee ... Show Full Comment

1/27/2009 6:32:22 PM

Reviewer: PrincessTootsie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Prescribed twice. Two trips to ER. Felt like band squeezing my chest. Felt like vomiting would relieve pressure but couldn't. Now my medical record indicates NOT to give me this drug.