Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of meperidine oral.

3/6/2013 11:33:29 PM

Reviewer: SENOGG, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am prescribed Percocet 10/325 for 3 years now since spinal cord injury/SEVERAL SURGERIES..Dr switched me to this since the others were not effective as much..THEY DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/3/2012 1:29:37 PM

Reviewer: A mom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this after having my hand stitched up. I was satisfied with the level of pain relief. I do find the taste of this medication awful! If I ever have this medication prescribed again, I will make sure I have the pharmacist add a flavor to it (like the ones that are added to medications for my kids).

3/17/2012 2:00:43 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:

Condition: Pain
11/30/2011 8:17:35 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 54 years old and have peripheral neuropathy that causes chronic pain. I was prescribed this medication after having all of my teeth removed. Having tried many medications for my Neuropathy, this med not only controlled my oral pain but was very effective on my chronic pain. It really works well!

11/30/2010 10:19:41 PM

Reviewer: clc, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug gave me constant nausea, shaking of the hands and body, and dizziness but it decreased the pain significantly. I took it after Oral Surgery.