Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CellCept Oral.

11/17/2014 11:51:51 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 18 and I have anterior uveitis combined with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. I use this medication as a replacement for weekly methotrexate injections (methotrexate made me very very sick and stunted my growth. I most definitely don't recommend it). I take one full dose (1500mg suspension) every morning about 15 minutes before breakfast and it works wonders. Some of the side effects the ... Show Full Comment

11/12/2014 2:16:59 AM

Reviewer: Backroadwalker , Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take 1750 mg of cellcept per day for an autoimmune disease called dermatomyositis. When my doctor and I were looking for solutions to managing this illness, we went through many other drugs before we got to cellcept. After having violent nausea from the other drugs, I was so grateful to find cellcept- especially after my doctor mentioned it was my last hope! I have been on it for 2 years now and ... Show Full Comment

10/21/2014 5:55:38 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking this for a kidney disease. Only 60% of my kidneys are working and my doctor is using this to stop the disease. It is working well so far and the only side effect I am having is I am cold all the time. Praise God for my insurance, I am only having to pay $10. for my prescription. I am currently taking 2000 MG a day.

10/21/2014 12:34:08 PM

Reviewer: feeshay, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking cell cept 4 daily for SLE. it is turning out to be very good for me but it is very expensive and difficult to afford.

10/19/2014 2:38:21 AM

Reviewer: mary, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking mycophenolate for persistent really bad hives (uticara). It's a godsend, especially after prednisone

man rubbing painful knee