Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CellCept oral.

10/7/2008 1:44:47 PM

Reviewer: MAD, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I take Cellcept for MS. I am curently taking 750 mg bid. I was taking more and when I weened down I noticed that my vertigo got much worse I can't even go up to a second floor. So now I want to take more again. I think it works very well. It makes me a little naseous when I take it but that quickly goes away. I haven't lost much hair and I'm sorry to those who have.

10/3/2008 4:48:31 PM

Reviewer: ljames0195, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I began Cellcept 8/1/08 for MG - Current dosage 1500 mg. Was taking 2000 mg a day, but it made me so tired and weak that I couldn't function. I'm also on 60mg of predisone. Side effects for me are tired, weak, constipation, and hair loss. I've just developed a rash on my neck and wonder if it could be another side effect. Would love to email with others who have MG to share experi ... Show Full Comment

9/22/2008 7:01:59 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had good luck with this drug. I was concerned when I found out that it can cause bad brain viruses. I tried to get off it and as I tried to wean myself off all of my MG syptoms started to come back and I didn't want to go to the depths of hell I was at before so I decided to take my chances. I feel like I am playing Russian Roulette but I don't feel like I have a choice.

9/9/2008 2:53:08 PM

Reviewer: hopefull2, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    i've been taking cellcept for four years for lupus for my lungs.So far it's working well.

8/3/2008 1:26:00 AM

Reviewer: Darlene, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My hair started to fall out.