Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CellCept oral.

1/9/2014 2:17:51 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this medicine for RA and only took it for 5 days. I was getting really bad headaches, hot flashes, trouble sleeping. Stoped taking it three days ago and I am still suffering from my headaches. It might work but I cannot take those headaches.

10/21/2013 4:02:09 PM

Reviewer: Donna, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Just started on Cell Cept for MS, so I can't review it yet. I read the reviews and there is only one for MS. Just wondering if anyone on this drug for MS has the same side effects. I'm a little nervous about taking this.

10/13/2013 5:44:20 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I use 1000 mg twice daily along with an IVIG every 2 weeks for MG. I have been on it for about 7 years. I tried to get off it and after a couple of months I hit bottom again and it took 6 months to stabilize me. I tried mestinon when I was first diagnosed and it was horrible, I spent most of my time in the bathroom and I had to becareful not to miss a dose. I have missed a dose of the cell cept an ... Show Full Comment

9/22/2013 4:20:25 PM

Reviewer: MistofRain, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had MG for 40yrs. Started cellcept 500mg 1xday to try and get off prednisone. Side affects horrible. 1Xday fatigue, frequent urination, loss bladder control at night. 2x loss of balance, increase libido, dizziness. 3x nightmares, depression, sleep insomnia,constipation, brain foggy and can't see for fixed focus such as reading. 4x day suicide thoughts, bad taste, sore gums, hair loss. ... Show Full Comment

3/27/2013 2:13:12 PM

Reviewer: bgb, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't really had any problems with the medication except extreme loss of appetite but I don't really mind that. I take 1500 mg daily.