Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CellCept oral.

4/1/2014 2:53:43 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking this medication for off-label use for severe steroid-dependent asthma. The results have been amazing. This is the first time in years that I can breathe and have been able to come off of the steroids. I have noticed no side effects really. It has been life changing for me.

2/23/2014 9:23:38 PM

Reviewer: Cell cept, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

1/9/2014 2:17:51 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this medicine for RA and only took it for 5 days. I was getting really bad headaches, hot flashes, trouble sleeping. Stoped taking it three days ago and I am still suffering from my headaches. It might work but I cannot take those headaches.

10/21/2013 4:02:09 PM

Reviewer: Donna, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Just started on Cell Cept for MS, so I can't review it yet. I read the reviews and there is only one for MS. Just wondering if anyone on this drug for MS has the same side effects. I'm a little nervous about taking this.

10/13/2013 5:44:20 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I use 1000 mg twice daily along with an IVIG every 2 weeks for MG. I have been on it for about 7 years. I tried to get off it and after a couple of months I hit bottom again and it took 6 months to stabilize me. I tried mestinon when I was first diagnosed and it was horrible, I spent most of my time in the bathroom and I had to becareful not to miss a dose. I have missed a dose of the cell cept an ... Show Full Comment